Feb 15, 2007

The Secret Birdsong Morning Club

Hey!

www.myspace.com/ipushyoupull

Here is the fully recorded version. I'd like to make changes in the future, maybe, some day. A cymbal roll would be nice. And better balance between the voices (or maybe different voices?).

It also bothers me that it's slow. No, that's wrong. It bothers me that my first properly recorded song is a slow, dramatic song. But hey.

I'm also conflicted right now, but I don't really want to explain it to the internet. Maybe I should paint a big painting. Big paintings release angst, do they not? I don't feel like I can breath... though that might actually have something to do with my physical state of viral throat infection and sad lungs. Oh my sad lungs, oh.

Okay, I have to go work things. That's right. Work things.

Love.

No comments: