Feb 28, 2007

Raspberry Sorbet

I like bells.

When was the last time you thought about bells though, really? I mean beautiful, curved bells, with a warm, resonant tone. Or perhaps a bright, shimmering tone, depending on size and any number of bell related construction characteristics. Anyhow, I think they're beautiful. And I think it would be a wonderful thing to be a carilloner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carillon#Carillons_worldwide).

I'm also obsessing, slightly, about recent events and boys. I'm in a very content place, and in light of recent boy related events (the end of a two year relationship, then the end of a two week relationship attempt) I want to be careful to ensure I stay content. I'm... hesitant. They do smell and mess up your grades. However, I'm also excited and possibly maybe perhaps a little bit allowing myself to be infatuated. And not wanting to go too far and restrict myself from pleasant, wonderful things by over-stressing the impact of these recent events.

At the same time though, I'm enjoying the level of freedom with which I've been pursuing my life. I want to live here this summer regardless of whether I'm living with friends, or whether or not I have a specific partner person for whom I wish to stay in town. I like the feeling of independence it gives, and will continue to give, I think. I'm in love with the idea of summer. Soon I will be in love with summer itself.

But, right now it is school (the two seasons of my life: summer and school), and I have done enough slacking in this last while for 20 strong intellectuals! I must be off.

Love (and really, I do),
Eden

1 comment:

diandra said...

i bought you hey everyone and the dazzlebrights, you'll love it